Two problems:
1) My Infant carseat is silver and blue... not girly.
2) A summer baby... Hmm, how am I going to keep her cool, out of the sun, but also, out of the way from all of those strangers who feel the need to harass my baby!?
Thanks to this tutorial and this tutorial, I created my own removable car seat cover/sun shade:

Peek-a-boo! No baby in here yet!
2 comments:
AMAZING! So cute, I LOVE it! You have a way with a sewing machine. The matching quilt is to die for. Here is a link to a mobile tutorial that I have thought would be a super cute project... you could make it match, too!
http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile/
Thanks Steff! Oh, I have seen that mobile before and totally love it :) It's so cute, huh? I may have to summon up the courage to try it!
Post a Comment