Ethan has been working on napping in his crib during the day. For quite awhile, he would only nap while in his swing (and the occasional car ride nap). But things are going well now, and we've only had to break out the swaddle a few times. For the most part, he's getting it. I am so glad that Ethan is such a great sleeper. He sleeps through the night, waking up around 5 and then snoozing a bit until 7:30 or so. He also takes 3 (give or take) naps during the day. I think he's a pretty well rested boy!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Paddy's Day
Ethan has been working on napping in his crib during the day. For quite awhile, he would only nap while in his swing (and the occasional car ride nap). But things are going well now, and we've only had to break out the swaddle a few times. For the most part, he's getting it. I am so glad that Ethan is such a great sleeper. He sleeps through the night, waking up around 5 and then snoozing a bit until 7:30 or so. He also takes 3 (give or take) naps during the day. I think he's a pretty well rested boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, you are blessed with the sleep. That's great! (said with only a slight tinge of envy :-) We're working on the crib for naps too...
What a cutie in his green swaddler for naptime!
Post a Comment