I made this duvet cover last night.
I had an old plain white one that wasn't going to cut it anymore, so I deconstructed it, and used part of it for the underside. I used a large piece of fabric I got at Target for the top. I was really hoping to get it done in one night, and I got pretty close. I finished the last little bit and did the button holes this morning. So start to finish was within 24 hours, which isn't bad for me! I also bought one pillow case that matched the fabric (one was all they had, so it works out alright, I guess). The nice thing is that the fabric matches the sheets and curtains we already have, so I think the total cost on this project was under 14 bucks.
Alright, baby... only 3 more days till your due date. What are you thinking in there? Are you going to be early, on time, or late??????
4 comments:
Super cute. You are so crafty! Hopefully these last few days will go quick! I'll be thinking about you!
Super cute! Hope the babes pops out soon, but ask Ethan if he can wait until Thursday evening. I really want to see you!
This is amazing. Can you please help me to be more crafty? I'm keeping you in my thoughts... can't wait for you to meet Ethan! It was great talking to you a few days ago. Lots of love!
We need an update! How was the labor! I'd love to see pics of Ethan. :)
Post a Comment