In the last week or so, we've had a great time with friends and family. We've been able to spend a decent amount of time with Noah's family despite everyone's busy schedules:

Noah's dad came back from tuna fishing on Saturday and despite rocky conditions and a sleepless night, they caught a bunch of tuna and had extra fillets to share. So thanks to him, we had a delicious meal last night and still have more in the freezer. And Noah got a chance to grill up something new and different. It was delicious!
So what else is new? Noah and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary on 8/12 by hiking at Tradition Plateau in Issaquah, making a stop at our favorite coffee shop in the area, spending a low key afternoon at home and dinner out at a great restaurant in Seattle. I am always amazed at what an awesome husband I have. You go into a marriage knowing that good things lie ahead, but I swear I find myself loving him more each day, and feeling like all expectations I had are continually exceeded.
We've nearly finished the organizing/assembling items for Ethan. Pictures to be posted soon!
2 comments:
you cutie!
Thanks for the nice note. I come home in a few weeks and hope that I get to see you! Maybe our Ethans can meet! Love you and miss you tons. :)
Post a Comment